We are not the official website of Real Madrid CF. We are a fans of Real Madrid CF!
This project is created to have a fun and support our Football Club!
Dear fans, we at RealMadridFan.net, are happy to offer a platform for people to express their thoughts and emotions online. We care about our users and always try to maintain a friendly climate conducive to racial and gender equality and mutual respect. That being said, we ask you to respect your teammates and abide by the principles of our Community rules.
We are happy as RealMadridFan.net, that we can offer you a website / project / platform where you can collect points by sharing your materials. Then by getting some numbers of points you can win real awards!
RealMadridFan.net, users should act in a community spirited way. It’s unacceptable to behave in an anti-social or hostile manner.
All content you post may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any content that you consider to be private or confidential. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with the service. You retain copyright over the content.
You agree to not use RealMadridFan.net, services to submit or link to any content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
The following is prohibited across the entire Footballors.com, website and other services. Please do not post it. If you see it, please report it.
- Illegal content: Posts that contain, promote or link to illegal content.
- Advocacy and hate speech: Posts that promote hatred towards a particular group (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group.
- Personal information: Posts that contain your personal information including phone numbers, addresses and banking information.
- Spam: Posts that contain related or unrelated advertisements, links to malicious websites, and abusive or otherwise unwanted information.
- Advertising compensation schemes: Posts that promote schemes that promise incentive to users who click ads, view webpages or similar activities.
- Posts containing the following are not appropriate for Footballors.com services: excessive profanity, violent or gruesome content, adult or mature content, copyright protected material, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- All bad things which are unhuman!
When you will send us / submit any materials on our website it means that you have the rights for the material; photo, video, link, article. By submitting any material on our website you agree to publish this material on our website. All of the responsibilities are pass on to you – we are just hosting your material.
All football fans are welcome on Footballors.com. Once you engage in mature and sensible debates, you’ll be treated like any other member. However, if you are joining with the intent of ‘winding up’ our community, your user account will not last long.
Suspension of accounts
Should you do something to violate our guidelines, your account will be suspended. This will prevent you from commenting and connecting with friends via our app or website. If you feel like your account has been suspended without a valid reason, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we will review your case. Please notice that suspension will not prevent you from using our app or visiting our website.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Can children use the application?
Our site and the services available through RealMadridFan.net, are not intended for children under the age of 13. RealMadridFan.net, does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information.
Materials / submit materials
On our website sometimes you can see photos, memes, videos, articles, links and other publications which may contain different vocabulary.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at firstname.lastname@example.org We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.